Thursday, January 18, 2007

SIP


Here is the current Sock In Progress. I am using Louet Gems. The first time I have used this yarn. It is very soft and easy to work with. The pattern is a Diagonal Rib Socks by Ann Budd.

While looking for link to the diagonal sock pattern I came across this. It is an index of Interweave Knit patterns by designer! Now I will go back and check all of Evelyn Clark's designs. She has become a favorite.

There are new colors up on the Blue Moon site. Stash enhancement is definitely in order. Before I head out of town tomorrow I will order, Downpour, G Rocks, Fire On The Mountain, Cracked Canyon and Titania. Titania is one of the colors from the sock club and not shown on the website. The Titania socks I knit in November were given to my Thanksgiving hostess. I love the colors so much I need to have a pair of my own. As for the other new colors, I need to decide light weight or medium weight. Probably a little of each.

Day Camp Director's Retreat this weekend so I am off to camp. While I do prefer to be at home it will be nice to be away from the phone for a few days. Keep your fingers crossed I do not run across any bears or cougars. That is a little more wildlife than I am after.

No comments: