Thursday, June 14, 2007

good day sunshine

Too busy to blog this week. I had a big camp meeting this evening and I have been working like crazy to get ready. It went well.

We had planned to be camping this weekend, but Husband's job said, "this may not the best time". So we have pushed that back to the end of the month. We will still be out and about.

Friday is a picnic with Youngest Son and Daughter and their friends at. The link is not exciting. There is a train that runs around this funky old shopping place that my kids friends own and operate. It is next to a large open area with bunnies and chickens, they love it. There used to be a yarn shop, I hear they have closed. But I also see that there is a different yarn shop listed, maybe they just changed their name. I am all over it.

After the picnic is of course Girl Scouts. I have been invited to a friend's house to play cards. I am not sure if I will make it. Such a busy week.

Saturday is the Solstice Parade. Only the lilly-whitest of the tight assed republicans would miss this. -May have lost a few readers there, sorry.

Sunday is, of course, Father's Day. This is what is waiting in the garage. Except I think ours is orange. At least the bag is orange, I have not had time to take the thing out of the bag.

You will notice not a single picture of knitting. Nothing to report, it has been that kind of week.

No comments: