Tuesday, December 18, 2007

this week's dinners

MONDAY
Youngest Son's birthday. He does not want a cake, or a pie, or doughnuts, or pudding or anything else that you can think of. Instead he asked for pretzels. Big, soft pretzels. For both dinner and dessert. He is so cool.

Matzo Ball Soup
Pretzels

I do not have a written down soup recipe, I always make it up as I go. The Matzo Balls come from the back of the Streits Matzo Meal box. I beat everything longer than I think it needs and use bubble water instead of plain water.


TUESDAY
Sloppy Joes aka Snobby Joes
salad



WEDNESDAY
Vegetarian Cassoulet
noodles or rice



THURSDAY
This is the only empty calendar day this week. I will play this one by ear. Because there is nothing on the schedule for this day, I have time to make an elaborate meal. Because there is nothing on the calendar for this day, I may prefer to knit all day and bring home a pizza. There is no way to know until the days arrives.



FRIDAY
Husband will not be home for dinner

Pasta w/Marinara Sauce and fake meatballs
Braised Greens


2 new recipes, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: