Thursday, March 15, 2007

found

The mousie has been found, quite dead. The cat brought it downstairs for the big kids. This is a new tactic that I hope will not become a habit. Downstairs is teenage central and I try to avoid the area. The state of their rooms usually causes me to stop breathing.



This morning brought us a brand new critter in the house. Something needs to be done. I remember the days before the cat door and there was a lot of getting up at night to let the cat in and/or out. Is that better? I do not know. I am willing to take advice.




More pleasant topic...socks.





Here is a finished Inside Out. Nice pattern to knit. A lot of good cable effects with minimal cabling.





The yarn is very different colors in different light. I just love that. I have picked up the gusset stitches on the second sock and should be on to something new this weekend. I am hatching a great idea!



This pair of socks looks like it is going to live at my house. I can't believe it. It will be the first pair of socks from the Rockin' Sock Club that I have kept. Last year I cast on every pair with the intention of keeping them for myself. Each time I would get a couple inches into the knitting and the yarn would tell me that it needed to go to someone else's house. All recipient's were happy as could be, now its my turn. Of course I knit socks from other STR for myself, just not the kit socks.

No comments: