Friday, February 8, 2008

more yarn

Here is a project that was finished a few weeks ago. Oldest Daughter put it right into service and I did not have a chance to take a picture. Last night I found it lying on the table and I grabbed the camera.

It is a Nintendo DS cozy! When I saw the pattern I could not decide if the idea was cute or dorky. Oldest Daughter assured me it was so dorky that she had to have one. Stash diving brought up a skein of MMMMalabrigo. You can kinda see the cables. There are simple alternate cables on either side and more intricate cabling in the center panel. The pattern is from the Stich N Bitch page a day calendar. I altered it by working about 20 fewer rows and I did not add the hole for the strap. A quick knit received with a very satisfiing squeel.

The mailman is so good to me

Loveletters by SockPixie. 100% Merino. Lovely to look at, delightful to hold. You could practically lick it.

No comments: