Tuesday, April 10, 2007

dashing

OK, time to pick the next project. I have ripped out more socks than I care mention over the past month and think that something else may be in order. Something small and fairly simple that does not use sock yarn. Dashing.

There is only one small obstacle in this plan. I do not have the yarn. Now I am aware that some of you may have more stash than you can talk about in polite company. That is not me. I have a small basket of sock yarn for maybe 1/2 dozen projects and that is it. I know, I know, how can I call myself a knitter?

Breakfast, another coat of paint on the bookcases and then it is off to the yarn store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much, I don't have much yarn myself. And I get to go to the yarn shop this weekend!

Tan said...

I'm amazed at your self-control. No stash. Wow!