Monday, April 23, 2007

is it feeding time?

When it comes to yarn and yardage requirements I have learned my lesson. No more will I run panicked and wild eyed into the night searching for one more ball of dye lot ____.

It appears I have not done a good job of transferring this knowledge to paint. After a weekend of painting the can ran dry, with about 2 1/2 square feet needing that 3rd coat. It is the equivalent of running out of yarn with 1/2 of a sleeve left to knit. Damn.

Home Depot is on the top of the list this morning. With any luck I will be finished by lunch and able to clean up the paint mess so that the living room can be reclaimed. Maybe I will take a picture.

Until the blinds arrive the whole world drives by and looks into the house to see what we are up to. It has been 4 days since the curtains came down. Even the gorillas at the zoo get more off exhibit time than we do.

Knitting...

I am working on a design of my own. Yeah! It has been awhile. Progressed on the Oldest Daughter's shawl while she was at camp. Found this! Oh baby, this is definitely going on my coming soon list.

No comments: