Wednesday, April 4, 2007

delightful

A really great Passover Sedar. Worth every minute of research and doubt and worry. It just now occurred to me that I did not take a single picture. I guess I am not yet a real blogger.

Mousie smells more than ever. I had a very helpful comment from the last post. She had a similar situation and the smell lasted only a number of days. A week or so I can handle. I had a spicy water mixture simmering on the stove all day and it did a great job of masking the odor. It should be warm enough to keep the doors open tomorrow. I really do not want to start poking holes in the wall trying to find it. I will take it one day at a time.

Tomorrow morning I will head over to the Tree of Life Purim and Passover sale. I would like to pick up some more music and another sedar plate or two. It would be nice to have them spread out along the tables.

A really great night.

2 comments:

Tan said...

So glad it went well! Hope your mousie miasma dissipates soon. Your yarn is on its way.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your Celebration went so well. Simmering pot on the stove, good idea!