Friday, April 20, 2007

next!

Bordello done



Super easy pattern. The Sea Wool is a joy to work with and I will use it again. Maybe for a wrap? If your LYS does not carry it you can find it here. I have not ordered from Little Knits, but they have my attention. Another online shop that carries Fleece Artsit is Loopy Ewe. I really like Loopy Ewe. They are out of the Sea Wool right now but promise to have more in any day now.

I need to finish Oldest Daughters shawl before I start another non-sock project. It is hard to see in the picture, but it is a simple triangle with a picot edge and beads. Very teenage girl.



It does not need to be done until September, but I can not handle the UFO sitting in the corner. Yes, I only have one.


It is time to purchase yarn for my next non-sock project. I have decided on the Faux Russian Stole from Gathering Lace.



The pattern calls for Jamison & Smith jumper weight yarn. I am thinking about using a solid color from Louet, either Pewter or Crabapple. Or my new love Sea Wool in Rainforest. Or a yarn I have not tried SeaCoast in Kelp.

Suggestions?

No comments: