Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sound socks

Here it is, the first installment of my very own monthly sock club.



Rio de la Plata sock yarn, in a color I am calling Dandelions. Also included in my club are a pattern, written by me, called Dandelions in Summertime. Lastly, a set a beautiful abalone stitch markers.

I wish the picture were better. There are 4 abalone and 2 jade markers in the set. They have been handcrafted by SeeJanyeKnit and are quite beautiful.

I am very pleased with my first club installment. I had planned to bring a pair of flap mittens to knit while at camp this weekend. This may have to go first. They will be my first socks of the year.

My club needs a name....well, since I spend so much of my day gazing out at the waters of the Puget Sound, I think Sound Socks is appropriate. Yep, I am loving this. You too should make a sock club for yourself.

I wonder what February will bring?

1 comment:

Tan said...

Wow, I really like your club. Did you mail it to yourself?