Thursday, January 31, 2008

all is well

Youngest Son is fine. It is amazing the difference this current dentist has made. I am grateful we found him. If your need a referral for a Pediatric Dentist in the Seattle area, I can help.

I have spent the past two hours sitting on the couch knitting the Faux Russian Stole. I made myself stop to write a little. I do have a dealine approaching. The Writer's Group meets on the 10th and I would like to get a first draft of 2 chapters to them by the middle of the week. One chapter is done, the second has a good start. If I am going to be able to finish the second chapter I need to put the knitting aside and concentrate. "Stay on target."

Posting to the blog is not goofing off, it is actually helpful. It gets me sitting at my desk, focused on putting words to paper.

Speaking of blogs...here is a new favorite. Do not click if you are hungry, or if you should be thinking about work, not the warm & gooy things that could be coming out of your oven.

No comments: