Sunday, March 30, 2008

alpaca and silk

This is what the best mailman in the whole world brought to me Thursday.





Dragon fibers March Fiber O The Month Club.





2oz 70/30 Fawn Alpaca/Tussah Silk. You can not imagine the softness of this fiber. It makes butter feel grainy.




2oz Tussah Silk. Shiny, subtle, amazing.

I think both of these fibers will be spun and knit into a Kata scarf. I am saving them. They will be the first project I spin on my wheel. I do not know when the wheel will arrive, or when I will feel confident enough to spin for a project, but this stuff will happily wait for that day.





My little friend says, "yes".

1 comment:

~RaenWa~ said...

Great color yarn your that wheel is goregous spinning looks so fun I would love a wheel but have absolutly no room for it lol hope it gets delivered soon