Monday, August 27, 2007

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands

The camera is back. Woo Hoo!

Tonight is the Celebration & Thank You Dinner for my camp staff. Then I can close the camp book until January. Woo Hoo!

As previously posted, Friday was my first mammogram. The LYS sponsored the Swedish Bus and promised goodies for all who took the time to have their breasts squished. The goodie bag presented was spectacular!

Not at all what I expected. Makes the squishing go down easier and I will do it again next year.

While at the LYS this jumped into my bag.


MMMM Dragonfibers Hand dyed Blue Face Leicester Roving color Candy Corn MMMM


Rockin' Sock Club August kit.



Very cute, a little lace fold over anklet. The colors are very Peter Max. Should be a quick knit. Tan added little beads to the points of her cuff. She's so smart

I did some spinning this weekend.

I am trying to move my spinning skills along. I now have the motions of spinning and drafting simultaneously. Now I need to even it all out. So much fun.


And finally, the Mariner socks for Oldest Son.

I have never used yarn that stripes so precisely. As I came to the point to make my heel flap I realized that the heel would make the stripes all wonky. Twisted Sisters provides good instructions for the afterthought heel. It requires cutting the fabric!! I resisted it all day, but last night decided it would be good to learn something new. So I am knitting round and round until the toe. Heel later. Cross your fingers.

No comments: